- Healthy Snacks Recipes > Rava vada | Semolina vada-How to make-Step by step photos
Rava vada | Semolina vada-How to make-Step by step photos
Cuisine Style: Tamil Nadu, South India | Preparation & cooking Time: 15 minutes | To Serve: 4 | Type : Snacks | Take with: Tea, coffee, curd rice
- Rava[Semolina]– 1 cup
- Curd– 1/4 cup
- Water– 1/4 cup
- Green chilli - 1 [finely chopped]
- Ginger – 1 tbsp [finely chopped]
- Curry leaves – 2 springs [finely chopped]
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- In a bowl add rava, curd, water and salt mix well then leave it for 10 min
- Then add curry leaves, ginger, green chilli, & coriander leaves mix well.
- Dip hand with water, Take lemon size balls out of the mixture.
- Then make hole in the middle
- Then drop it in hot oil, deep fry till crisp & golden brown.
- Serve hot with chutney, sambar, curd rice or pongal.
How to make Rava vada-Stepwise pictures
In a bowl add rava
Mix well, leave it for 10 min
Add gigner, green chilli, curry and coriander leaves
Add salt mix well
Make soft dough
Drop it in hot oil
Deep fry till crisp and golden brown
Flip over cook both sides till golden brown
Now its ready, remove it from oil
Instant rava vada, serve hot with chutney
Sooji medhu vada
Onion – 2 [Sliced], Gram flour – ½ cup, Rice flour...
Read More >>
Paneer [Cottage cheese] – 1 cup. Onion – 1...
Read More >>